It has come to the notice of this Mission that many fake websites are charging online payments for taking printout/filling up the visa application form for Indian Visa. It is therefore advised to all the foreigners applying for Indian visa that they should not visit the fake websites and not to make any online payments. The original website address for applying Indian visa is www.indianvisaonline.gov.in . There is no requirement of making any online payment while applying for online visa for India.
Consular Wing, Embassy of India,
JL HR Rasuna Said, Kav S-1, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, 12950, Indonesia
2. Contacts: For passport, visa, OCI/PIO and other enquiries:
From 0830 to 1715 hrs. (Working days)
+62-21- 5204150, 5204152, 5204157, 5264931
+62-21-29023359 (Dedicated line for consular matters)
1) email@example.com (Mr. Raja Murali, Second Secretary)
2) firstname.lastname@example.org (For passport, visa, OCI/PIO, other enquiries)
3. Note: (Applicable to all categories)
- Presence of applicant is mandatory at the time of submission of application for biometrics. No biometrics is required for applicants below 12 years and over 70 years of age
- Embassy/ Consular officer is not liable to explain reasons if visa application is rejected. Type and duration of visa is sole discretion of Consular officer/Embassy.
- There is no visa on arrival (VoA) in India except for Nationals of Japan and South Korea. Applicants are advised to apply a regular visa at Indian Missions or apply e-Visa before visiting India.
- The types of Visas are further divided into sub categories, which will be dealt by Consular officials.
- After the applicant has submitted visa application, he may be have to come again for personal interview, if required.
4. Counter Timings:
- Applications are accepted at the counter between 09:00 AM and 12:00 PM (Monday to Friday) except holidays.
- Serviced passports/other documents can only be collected from 4.00 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. on all working days. Date of delivery is mentioned on the Fees Payment Receipt.
5. Processing Time:
- For Indonesian Passports:
Applications received are normally processed in two days.
- Non Indonesia Passports:
Processing time for Non-Indonesian passports is 3-4 working days.
6. Non-Indonesian Citizens: Additional requirements
Applicants who are not citizens of Indonesia should submit a copy of their KITAS/KIMAS/DINAS.
Applicants who are not citizens/ residents of the Indonesia and hold a tourist or other short-term visa for Indonesia should normally apply for Indian visas in the countries of their permanent residence. In case of emergency or special circumstance, an application could be made at this Embassy. The processing time in such cases is usually 3-4 working days.
- Visa application: Visa Application are to be filled on line at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in .
- After filling of applicant’s details/other details by the applicant, print out of the application has to be taken and submitted personally at the embassy counter along with supporting documents (please see Type of Visas)
- Applicants may be asked to provide additional documents, if needed, by the consular officer.
- Passport: it should have a minimum validity of six months.
- Type/duration of visa depends on purpose of visit and can be changed by the consular officer.
- Photographs: 2 latest color, matte (not glossy), passport size photographs depicting front pose against white background are required. One of them should be pasted in the specified place and the other may be stapled with the application form. Please upload the photograph online.
- Signatures: Applicants should sign in the box for signatures below photograph box. One of the parents can sign if applicant is minor and cannot sign.
- Biometrics of the applicant will be taken while submitting the application.
- Fees : All fees payable in cash (IDR only) please see Visa Fees
Applications for Minors:
Presence of both the parents is compulsory while submitting visa application for minors’. Copy of passports of parents along with original, and sponsor letter needs to be attached with application along with other documents mentioned in Type of Visas.
Emergency issue of Visa:
In case visa is applied for on weekends and holidays, an emergency charge of Rp.413,000 is levied for issue of visa on the same day. Emergency Services are granted on Saturdays and National Holidays in case of a genuine emergency like death or illness of a blood relation, subject to production of proof and confirmed air ticket. The applicants may wish to enquire from the concerned officer about arrangements for such emergency service. The decision of the consular officer in this matter shall be final.